Sunday, March 23, 2008

This is the One Thing that I Know...

I've been thinking about a lot of things lately...but while I was home I began to realize what's really important in my life: my faith. As I was reflecting during this Holy Week, I was inspired to create this video montage of pictures to one of my favorite Jars of Clay songs, Liquid. Although I used only still images, I feel the video evokes a lot of emotion out of its viewers. A couple of semesters ago, I created a video for my Video Production class using still images from my family's Thanksgiving. This project made me realize the power of still images, and I've come to like creating my own video montages using photos. Sometimes, I think still images can say so much more than video...it captures one moment in time that could never be understood by video. A still shows that exact point...something that cannot be put into words. I hope you all enjoy this video...and Happy Easter!! Remember what Jesus Christ did for us all....

No comments: