Monday, June 18, 2007

Entering the Blogging World...

So I've finally done it...I've decided it's time for me to start keeping a blog, specifically describing my broadcasting experience. Later on, when I'm looking for a job after graduation, I will definitely be glad that I documented everything I did in the broadcasting world and all the people I've met along the way.

Actually, my professor and adviser, Mr. Weaver, suggested I keep this blog for my internship this summer; however, I would like to continue writing this blog throughout my college years so I can look back at the memories and display all my hard work. Anyways, this summer I have a radio promotions internship at Salem Communications, particularly 95.5 the Fish radio station in Cleveland...this is such a wonderful opportunity for me, which will hopefully help me figure out more what I want to do for a career in the future!

No comments: