Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wakin' Up with Len and Brooke...95.5 the Fish!!

Last week, I had a really great opportunity...I got to shadow the Fish morning show crew!! A week or two before, Len had said I could come sit in during the morning show, but that I should wait until Brooke got back from vacation.

On Wed. July 25, I got up EXTRA early; it was still dark as I was driving to the office. The experience was just amazing. The morning show runs three hours from 6:00-9:00 a.m., featuring Len Howser, Brooke Taylor, and Mark Rein. Len normally opens up most of the breaks, and Brooke adds to what he says. Len also runs the contests while Brooke updates listeners with the Scoop and offers her own tips and advice. In addition, Mark Rein, the news director, brings you Info to Go every 15 minutes! Mark also runs the audio board and the 360, while my boss Greg and Len usually answer the phones.

I had a great time, although I was caught off guard when Len brought me into the conversation on-air...I ran up to Greg's microphone to answer the question, so I was on-air for like five seconds!! And shadowing the morning show definitely paid off...tomorrow, I get to shadow the Fish morning show again...and fill in for Greg as morning show producer!!!!!!!!!! :) Check out this link to find out more about the Fish morning show!! Wakin' up with Len and Brooke...

No comments: